Spring Piano Recital

Tonight was Noah's spring recital and he did a wonderful job. He memorized his music and he said he wasn't nervous. Noah's loves playing the piano and is always coming up with his own little melodies. I was taken back to my days of piano and recitals when one of the boys played the Spinning Song, which I too played in a recital. I have lost it all, and can't believe I ever had that ability. Noah, I look forward to you playing the Spinning Song some day and I hope you always enjoy playing the piano. I am proud of you!!!

Comments

Traci said…
I haven't thought about that song in years and suddenly the left hand notes came streaming back in my head when I read your words. So fun. Way to go, Noah!
spinning song...i must have never made it that far in my piano skills.

Popular posts from this blog

What's to come?. . .Future phone calls

Captured

Baseball Season has Arrived