Taylor Lake with Friends
Taylor Lake has been open for a week today and we have been there 4 times. I just love it but the kids love it even more!!! I have much more freedom this year with Isaiah able to play on his own, I just keep a close eye from my chair and watch when he goes waist deep in the water. (prepared to sprint into rescue mode at any second.)Logan is completely comfortable in the water this year and is all about swimming.



Lydia Falder (above) Mille Raikes, Kailey Demorest and Logan.(below)
Incase you couldn't tell, Maggie Speigel is behind the mask.
I just had to take pictures today to capture all the fun. Noah was always with a big group either in the deep water (not so easy to take pictures that far off) or in the weeds catching frogs and snakes and being all boy. I love the picture of Traci and Beth all eager to get their picture posted on my blog, unlike others who "shy ed" away from the opportunity. Girls, see you at the lake tomorrow!!!
Comments