First T-Ball Game

My Big Slugger

Hint: Open your eyes and aim a little higher.


All I have to say is I am so excited for soccer season. Nothing against t-ball but Logan is a runner. I LOVE these pictures of her running. She has got that down and takes running the bases very seriously. She is having a blast playing t-ball. The first time she got on first base tonight she yelled at me, "I need my water bottle." Her head isn't quite in the game but she is having a blast.
Running from first base to second, her feet aren't touching the ground.


Fielding, an action shot. Logan seemed to get frustrated because she really wanted to catch/touch the ball.

Minutes later, Logan not caring about anything. This is typical T-ball.

Snow cones: the real reason the game is played. Logan yelled to me from the outfield, "Can I have my snow cone now?" Again, not totally into the game but having so much fun. Logan is also thrilled to be playing with Kailey and Gabe Demorest. Miss Dorothy came to watch and cheer for Logan and Noah. (Thank you for loving my kiddos Miss Dorothy) It was a perfect evening (weather wise) for baseball and Noah had a game right after Logan. We will log many more hours at the baseball diamond, a fun family activity.

Comments

dezandheath said…
GO LOGAN!! I need to get the game schedules so we can come have snowcones....I mean come watch them play!!
dezandheath said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carrie said…
OK fess up!! Who commented and then deleted??? I am so wondering. Thanks for reading whoever you are.
that is so funny, my guess is that Dez. left a comment and then didn't like it so she deleted and wrote another...am I right. Anyway, great pictures- maybe you should take up photography.

Popular posts from this blog

What's to come?. . .Future phone calls

Captured

Baseball Season has Arrived