
We woke up Monday to an unexpected sunny day and we were off. Mom and Dad took the boys on a walk to "campus" and my dad took these pictures. Noah joined me on my run when we crossed paths on the loop and he biked along. It was fun be with him, a very good distraction to me since it was very hot. I realized I never trained for the mini in hot weather. As soon as we got home the "boys" Gary, Dad and Noah headed to the golf course. Another perfect day for golf and Noah parred hole 3 legitimately. Way to go buddy!

Mom and I stayed home with Logan and Isaiah and Logan kept us extremely entertained. I could spend hours watching Logan when she is in her own world, singing and living in pretend play mode. She loves her water table and spend hours watering the dirt, making mud for Isaiah to stomp through or sit down in. This is going to be a GREAT summer (ha, ha) I have already decided that I can NOT fill the sandbox this summer for my own sanity. Logan would love it but little brother would too.

Dez, when I took this picture I was thinking of Ella and her love of hair accessories. She has a shown Logan the most beautiful way to wear headbands and I am very thankful. I do love it. At some point Logan disrobed and stayed looking just like this until 5 o'clock when Grandma finally insisted she get dressed. Grandma was introduced to Pretty, Pretty Princess, aren't they beautiful? Grandma is also good for HOURS of reading when she visits, which my kids love and so do I. Thank you mom and dad for spontaneously joining us for a long weekend. We had a great time and look forward to visiting you for the Fourth of July. Love you Both.
Comments