The Party

This is Pablo, the penguin for those of you who aren't up on the Backyardigans characters. I think we are a couple of years behind the trend but we are embracing these adorable characters and belting out their music. And I do mean we, including Gary, we all have our favorite songs and think the music is extremely catchy. Gary and I find ourselves singing it at the strangest times even when the kids aren't around. The party was so much fun and Logan was as happy as can be.

These are Logan's three closest friends, except for Millie Raikes who was home with a cold. Oh, and we can't forget Olivia Greene who is always on the invite list but lives in Michigan. Maggie Spiegel, Logan, Kailey Demorest, and Ella Crouch. Maggie and Ella are going to be in Logan's pre-school class in the fall which I am thrilled about. Kailey is in kindergarten and Logan's waits patiently many days for Kailey to get out of school at lunch time.

You can't tell from this picture due to the passionate hug/head lock by Ella that Logan is holding a Backyardians CD and a stuffed Tasha (another character from you know where) that Ella gave her.
Kailey gave Logan a baby doll and Logan was more than willing to let Kailey borrow the baby that I gave her just four days ago. She is very much is a baby stage and is such a sweet mommy.

Logan's other love, besides babies, is kitties. Maggie (and her mommy) searched high and low in Muncie to find these cute kittens. Logan was very excited to open these. Thank you Maggie.

Comments

Carrie, you and your cakes!!! I hope you start a special photo album for all the cakes you've done and will do over the years.

We like Backyardigans too. Happy Birthday Logan!
Love the pictures and the cake! You had a busy day and still managed to get this posted- I am impressed! Thanks for dinner last night too. It was delicious!
Amanda Greene said…
So cute. She looks so happy! She can't be 4...it's like yesterday I was driving down for her birth. By the way, your hair looks cute! :)
dezandheath said…
Ella had a wonderful time! Yesterday (one day after the party) she asks me if I remember when we went to Logan's Backyardigans party. I'm so glad Ella has some girlfriends her age now!!

Popular posts from this blog

What's to come?. . .Future phone calls

Captured

Baseball Season has Arrived