Captured

Today was Logan's photo shoot for her four year picture. Noah (seven years old) had his picture take a couple of weeks ago but I never posted them.

Would you believe these were taken downtown. . . . Upland?? Traci Falder, (my running partner) has abandoned running with me to pursue her dream of starting a photography business. (no hurt feelings) She is extremely talented and I encourage you to check out her photography blog at tracifalderphotography.blogspot.com.

In between these two photo shoots, I took Isaiah to JCPenny's for his picture because my membership runs out at the end of this month. After trying to keep my active 18 month old on a red dot, in a tiny room, with a billion props to look at, (but me not letting him hold any), it was all I could do to not walk out and call Traci to redo his pics. Which I will in the next week, hopefully:)

When I first saw Noah sitting like this, I immediately thought this is exactly how Gary would sit. Traci told Noah to sit on this bench like he would sit on the couch. I think it is very funny that when I sent these pictures to Amanda, she wrote, "That's just like Gary would sit." I love that she knows my husband that well.
Logan is the least photogenic of my three kids. This is also another testimony to how gifted Traci really is. For both "shoots" she was alone with them. They obviously felt comfortable and she captured their natural smiles which a mother greatly appreciates. I can't believe my little "Loggy" is four. Gary is just in love with these pictures. Thank you so much Traci, sign Isaiah up for your next appointment. You are amazing.

Comments

Amanda Greene said…
There awesome! So cute of Logan...i will have to sign up this fall. :)
Really cute shots. She is so talented (Traci) and Logan is just beautiful.
Traci said…
I wish all kids were as easy to photograph as they were. I will photograph your kids any time you want!
Kristin said…
These are precious Carrie!! OK, so don't tell Noah I just called his precious, let's say his are really great!
dezandheath said…
Fantastic pictures. Noah looks really handsome and I love how sweet Logan looks.

Popular posts from this blog

What's to come?. . .Future phone calls

Baseball Season has Arrived