Sibling Rivalry

As I checked on the kids before heading to bed to blog this is what I found. Logan was put in her own bed at bedtime but once in a while ends up right next to Noah. You would never guess that Noah wasn't the kindest brother to Logan today. I wouldn't consider these two rivals in any means because they do laugh A LOT and play together, but they know how to push each other's buttons like any brother and sister do.
You can't tell from these pictures but Logan and Isaiah are my sibling rivals. Watch out! As soon as Isaiah sees Logan coming towards my bed in the morning, he lays right down on top of me with his head down, this looks and feels an awful like snuggling but it is him claiming me as his own and if he could talk, his words might be "Back off, Logan." Logan isn't innocent in this rivalry either, choosing to play with the exact toy that would upset Isaiah the most. It can be funny but gets old by 8 a.m. Obviously from these pictures they do have peaceful moments and enjoy each other but I hope by this fall when Noah and I start school again that they will be playing well together.

Comments

Do Logan and Noah share a room now? It looks like pink in the background, but you said that Logan ended up with Noah. Give me the layout sister.

Sweet pics.

Popular posts from this blog

What's to come?. . .Future phone calls

Captured

Baseball Season has Arrived