Common Ground

I often say one of my favorite things in life is when I find my kids playing together and enjoying one another. It makes my heart smile. It is not unusual to find two of them playing together, the older two when Isaiah is napping or the younger two while Noah sits and reads but today my heart was full when I found them all playing in the sandbox. Common ground that transcends age and brings my sweet children together. I am not regretting my decision to buy new "soft" sand as Logan calls it. I won't get frustrated at the extra work it causes such as changing Isaiah's sheets more often because the sand is so fine there is just no washing it all off without a full bath. I am loving the quiet morning hours before our day really gets started but it is warm enough for Noah, Logan and Isaiah to go outside and play together. The boys walk around the yard with a golf club in hand following a little white ball and Logan bikes a little, imagines a lot and ends up in the sandbox. Today her brothers joined her.

Comments

Kristin said…
What a great pictures of your three kids!!
Anonymous said…
Gotta love those grandkids! Darling pic. I have copied it for myself. Love the blogs! AR

Popular posts from this blog

What's to come?. . .Future phone calls

Captured

Baseball Season has Arrived