A Must Have

There are many things that we have purchased for our kids that are neat, o.k., or just not what we thought they would be. Gary has a strong dislike, I would even say hatred for "Large, red, yellow and blue plastic" items and repeatedly throughout the summer comments that he would love to throw it all away, we need none of it. I have to say at times I agree, for a moment, but Gary is serious. He thinks they need no toys, they play with household items. For example, the hot items in the bathtub lately are sandwich baggies that they fill up with water. Logan pretending it is garbage she has collected (why?) and Noah pops the bags full of water and squirts Logan and Isaiah in the face, Nice.

Anyway, there are also many things we have bought or been given that I couldn't get through a summer day without. I took this picture today and thought to myself, I LOVE that picnic table. (It is large, red, tan, and blue plastic, sorry Gar) I just love that these summer days are full of fun and we're making memories that hopefully my children will cherish when they are older. (At least Logan, she's my girl, the boys won't give a rip I am sure) So my wonderful picnic table is a MUST HAVE.

Top Ten other big/little things I MUST HAVE in the summer. . .
10. water balloons
9. sports equipment
8. the hose and water table/kiddie pool
7. Radio Flyer red wagon, the exact one I had when I was little girl
6. sand box (given to us)
5. bikes of all sizes and shapes and my bike trailer
4. swing set, (given to us, I didn't want one, I was WRONG.)
3. trampoline (another gift)
2. Popsicles
1. Wonderful Friends who play with all of this with us!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's to come?. . .Future phone calls

Captured

Baseball Season has Arrived