Family Favorites


If you ask Noah "What is your favorite thing to do with your family?" He will answer, "go on family bike rides." He has always loved riding his bike and tonight was our first family bike ride of the summer. It was a beautiful night. We were biking around the loop at Taylor when Noah realized the Odle gym parking lot had put up the mini golf holes for the basketball camps that will be arriving soon. We immediately biked home, picked up three clubs and golf balls and Gary and I spent the next hour sitting in the parking lot watching the kids have so much fun running from hole to hole. This was Noah's perfect night. I had Logan take this picture of us and she is getting much better with the cam-er-na as she says it.
Logan's favorite thing to do is to play in her sandbox. I already blogged about not filling the sandbox up this summer due to Isaiah and my sanity but I can't do that to Logan. Noah asked me if he could use the bag of sand we had left from last summer to make a sand trap in our backyard to chip into and practice his golfing skills. I told him to fill up the sandbox back near the shed and chip away. Well the next thing I know Logan is camped in the sandbox, ignoring the huge bumble bees around the shed and playing away. My heart melted then and when she asked me to move it closer to the house it took me all of 2 seconds to do it. I wasn't about to keep it on the porch again and since I am boycotting gardening and flowers this summer I plopped the thing in the mulch/flower bed and there it will stay all summer. I have a very happy little girl on my hands.

Comments

dezandheath said…
Your landscaping bed has never looked better!! I wouldn't change a thing.

Popular posts from this blog

What's to come?. . .Future phone calls

Captured

Baseball Season has Arrived