Priceless

This is what I saw when I checked on my boys this morning. Around 9 o'clock every morning I send the troops outside, today Logan was still asleep so it was just the boys. Isaiah is so loving Noah lately. He is always holding his hands in the "Where?" position, (palms turned up and out to his side) and walks around saying, "oah, oah, oah" Noah has always been wonderful with little ones.(when he wants to) He does have a gentle and sweet spirit that is God given. I love when I catch him in those moments just showing love (or love of golf)to his brother or sister.

Isaiah drags a real club around, or shoulders a plastic club, following Noah wherever he goes. Today he must have said something to get Noah to put his club down and teach his younger brother a thing or two about swinging a club.

Comments

Kristin said…
This is precious. What a great brother.

Popular posts from this blog

What's to come?. . .Future phone calls

Captured

Baseball Season has Arrived