An Official Tea Party

"Miss Dorothy" just went to out get her mail and ended up at a tea party. I don't know if she ever made it to her mailbox because we got to talking and Logan asked Miss Dorothy if she wanted to have a tea party. So spontaneously we set up the table, teapot and tea cups while Miss Dorothy popped some goodies in her oven for the party. (The table and tea pot were a gift from Miss Dorothy to Logan this week, we have been loving them.) Logan was beaming as she poured the tea and added the sugar. The tiny cinnamon rolls were Logan's favorite. Gary joined us and we had a great time. Thank you Miss Dorothy for being the most wonderful neighbor and like family to all of us.

Comments

Dawling Dorothy said…
Hi- Sure enjoyed reading your Blog.
I think we had the best Tea party in the whole world.
I love seeing all your pictures from this summer. Keep them coming.
Love Adorable Dawling Miss Dorothy

Popular posts from this blog

What's to come?. . .Future phone calls

Captured

Baseball Season has Arrived