Small Group
Tonight we had our first small group get together of the summer. We total 3o, adults and children together, and tonight we were only missing Mark Raikes. Traci is managing the chaos of the trampoline line. The kids did surprisingly well taking turns and waiting their turn.
Kelli is keeping the peace at the swing set. It is so great to have everyone over and the weather couldn't have been better. I do find myself having short conversations that don't always get completed do to the large number of children who are always needing something or needing to be redirected. For example, Isaiah is sitting on his "new" big wheel bike I got at the garage sale this weekend. Isaiah loves it and in this picture he is using sign language to ask for help. He doesn't exactly know how to peddle so he scoots backwards and has gotten himself in a ditch, requiring me to walk away from whomever I was talking to. Isaiah does his own version of the sign "help" by knocking his wrists together, close enough, I know what he means.
Isaiah has a fondness for "Laynie" and shows this with big hugs that Delayna doesn't quite know if she wants to receive. (Delanya will be 2 tomorrow. Happy Birthday Sweet girl!!)
Isaiah has a fondness for "Laynie" and shows this with big hugs that Delayna doesn't quite know if she wants to receive. (Delanya will be 2 tomorrow. Happy Birthday Sweet girl!!)
Just a great picture of Todd and Dara I had to post for all to see.

Comments