A Summer Night

Tonight was just one of those nights that you fall asleep smiling when you think back about your day. Pete and Beth were working at the River's Edge Family Golf Center and the Crouch family and the Rosses joined them tonight for an after hours party. We did this last year too so I can say it was the Second Annual Demorest/Ross Family Night in which Heath and Dez crashed tonight (which we are very glad they did). The kids all play amazing together and the adults got to play some too. It was fun to see Dez hit the golf ball for the first time in her life, very well I must add. Her most memorable hit of the evening was when she hit the ball which was followed by the head of Noah's five wood. It was very funny and easily fixed. Heath got a few pointers from Gary and everyone hit on the driving range. The batting cages were filled mostly by Gabe and Noah, although Pete and Gary had a contest of their own going on. Many, many rounds of miniature golf were played by the little ones and water balloons cooled us all off before the sun went down. Isaiah is following in Gary's and Noah's shoes with the love of anything to do with a ball. His vocabulary is expanding daily and he says golf ball and golf club.

Noah longing to have a turn in the batting cage but being forced to be patient. Below, Noah finally gets his chance to hit and loved each and every minute. This is one of Noah's all time favorite places to go.
Logan does enjoy playing miniature golf but it is all about the color of the ball for her. She mainly loves playing with Ella, Kailey and Marley. They spent hours pushing each other around in this stroller. I am very thankful for these special friends for Logan, they are so sweet.

Comments

such a fun night...I did miss our corn hole competition though...I think you guys were scared of losing again. =)
dezandheath said…
A perfect way to spend a summer evening with friends. I'm so glad we decided to stay!

Popular posts from this blog

What's to come?. . .Future phone calls

Captured

Baseball Season has Arrived