Karate Belt Test


Our nephew, Jack, has a goal to receive his black belt within this next year. As I write, I am so proud of him and know he will definitely reach his goal. Watching Jack test for his red belt was one of the coolest things I have seen in a long time. Noah and Logan were silent and still the entire hour watching everyone test and spar. They were amazed and mesmerized. Jack did incredible and I was so glad to be a part of this night.


Noah will be signing up for Tae kwando (however you spell it) after soccer season, inspired by Jack!!! I look forward to having a nephew with his black belt, you never know when that could come in handy. Ha, Ha.
Just a cute picture of the girls.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's to come?. . .Future phone calls

Captured

Baseball Season has Arrived