Logan and Livy


Livy and Logan are such a blessing to us. Amanda and I comment a lot during our visits that girls are just easier. These two are usually off playing, having a tea party on the porch, playing games, cooking food for pretend, playing in the sand, etc. I love the picture of Logan and Livy in matching swim suits. Every summer Amanda and I shop together and occasionally end up buying matching things. The boys, Noah, Caleb and Landin also sported their matching suits at Taylor lake during their visit. It was very cute. Amanda also is so generous and thoughtful giving Logan Livy's clothes. Logan loves the fact that her friend Livy wore the clothes and Logan kept asking Amanda to show her everything she brought. I had to hide the winter coat and matching hat because is was 90 degrees and Logan was insisting on wearing them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's to come?. . .Future phone calls

Captured

Baseball Season has Arrived