Reunited

Tonight Gary and I reunited after 3 1/2 days, Gary was at a goal keeping camp somewhere. I never heard the details past the fact I was on my own for a few days with the kids. The kids and I stayed quite busy and had a lot of fun!!(And I thank God for VBS!!) Anyway, we met at Sullivan's Steak House with Jon and Esther Schwander. (Noah was in their wedding 3 years ago) We had a wonderful time, talked non stop and ate the best food I have had is a very long time. I kept telling them., "This is soo much fun." Gary said I was over the top in my excitement about dinner and being with the Schwanders but I really have missed them. Gary thinks I was with the kids too long and need to get out more. I might agree a little. It was also very fun to see Jon and Esther's house. They have done a remarkable job fixing it up and making themselves a wonderful home, with a dog and all. Thank you both so much for an amazing dinner and your friendship. Can't wait to see you on the 30th.

P.S. Please excuse Gary's eyes in the picture, he was a bit intoxicated. Ha, Ha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's to come?. . .Future phone calls

Captured

Baseball Season has Arrived