The Wii
We drove over to Lafayette to spend the night at Gary's brothers. Dan and Luci are always so fun to be with and once we put the kids to bed we had some Wii time ourselves. Dan and Gary would have played for hours and it was so fun to watch them. Gary was singing at the top of his lungs and Dan was strumming right along. They were having so much fun but then Dan had to go to the course and take care of an alarm that was going off. That was around 11:30 when the guys left and Luci and I decided to play the Wii. Well, all that I can say is that when Gary and Dan got home close to 1 am, we were still playing. It was so fun!! I am terrible at the drums and the guitar and knew better than to try singing but we had a blast.
Comments