Noah and Caleb

Sunday night Amanda arrived with her three kids. She hadn't visited my house since I was pregnant with Isaiah. I was so excited for her to be here for three days. I so love my time with Amanda, even if we don't get time to really talk until late at night when the kids have finally settled down and we look back on our day. A lot of times it is CRAZY and chaotic, but our kids pair up so well that there are more peaceful times than not. Today's post features Noah and Caleb who are so very different but they love each other and enjoy playing together. Caleb always says that Noah has been his friend the longest of anyone, since they were born. It is fun to watch their relationship go from Noah pounding the crap out of Caleb at 1 1/2 years old to Caleb spear heading adventures in the snow at his house and this building project in our garage. The really new thing in the boy's friendship is playing webkinz together. Noah gave Caleb a webkinz for his birthday and this visit was the first time they have been together to play side by side. They had a great time and look forward to spending time together at the cottage in a week.

The boys are using the left over wood from the bunk beds to build a house. They had so much fun. I hope Caleb's creativity encourages Noah to more stuff like this.

WEBKINZ TIME Amanda and I lent our laptops to the boys and they were like this a lot.

Enjoying an ice cream cone and popsicle after playing at Taylor Lake.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's to come?. . .Future phone calls

Captured

Baseball Season has Arrived