Mother Daughter Moment

Today my mom and I spent the morning together before Gary and my dad headed to the golf course. My mom treated me to a pedicure and then we walked through the French Market in downtown Wheaton. It was a wonderful morning and a lot of fun. Tonight since I had to wake up Logan after a three hour nap, which is huge for my no nap little girl she was up later than usual. I asked Logan if she wanted her toes and fingers painted like mommy and grandma and she was all about that. This was the first time, at age four, that I painted my daughter's nails. Her little hands and feet are just precious to me. It was so sweet to see her sit still trying to let them dry. I love you Loggy!! I look forward to the years ahead when I can treat you to pedicures and manicures and take you out for lunch. During this visit in Wheaton, I have thought a lot about your love of life and enthusiasm in all that you do. Whether it is eating chicken nuggets for lunch, watching fireworks or getting your nails painted, you are just as excited about them all. Oh joy!! you often say, you are my JOY!!

Comments

Kristin said…
This is so precious. I can't wait for us all to do fun mother/daughter things together.

Popular posts from this blog

What's to come?. . .Future phone calls

Captured

Baseball Season has Arrived