The Perfect Day

For the record, I was in the water and my hair was WET!! I promised Noah I would swim in this lake, I had been putting him off when he kept asking me to swim in Taylor Lake.The sandbar is our family's favorite thing that we do during our time up at the cottage. Today the entire lake was like glass and it was hot, in the 80's. Gary said he couldn't remember a more perfect day in all his years up north. We packed up a picnic lunch, towels, sunscreen and more and piled in the boat. We took about a 15 minute boat ride and then lowered our "hanchor" as Logan called it. This sandbar is so great because Noah can touch and we are still far from shore. We turned up the radio which seemed to be playing "oldies" to us, all music from our high school years which was fun to sing along. We ate and swam, threw a football and frisbee and then Grandpa and Grammy rode the wave runner to come and join us. This was a first and it was great because Grandpa took the kids on ride for a while. This truly was our perfect day!!Logan was sporting the "bathing suit over the t-shirt" look, not wanting to take off the shirt that Olivia had just given her days before. Noah is sporting the "I can't get enough swimming" look, wet and right out of the water. And last but not least, Isaiah sporting the "surfer dude" look with the long swim trunks and long curly blond hair.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's to come?. . .Future phone calls

Captured

Baseball Season has Arrived