Double Take. . . . Girls?

This was so new to have FOUR GIRLS playing at my house this afternoon, usually I watch a bunch of boys playing due to the high population of boys in Upland. I really am happy for Logan to have these girls to play with on a regular basis. They biked, jumped on the trampoline and pulled each other in the wagon but the hit of the afternoon was "cooking" with the water from the wading pool. Logan's favorite ingredient is butter, adding "a hundred butters" is what she told me when I asked how to make her cake. She has invented a delicious cake flavored like butter toast but also makes chocolate and banilla. (That's how Logan says it). They had a blast and stayed cool at the same time. Marley and Ella dove right in wearing their clothes.

The boys, Noah and Gabe, were the minority but didn't mind at all as they ate popsicles, played in the mud and rode bikes. Conner saved them from the girls running over via the path and invited them to play in the sprinkler at his house. Off they went.

Comments

Fun to have so many friends right there. Also must be fun to have green grass and warm weather. You mean it's not snowing there???

Just checking.
I love those pictures. What a great afternoon.

Popular posts from this blog

What's to come?. . .Future phone calls

Captured

Baseball Season has Arrived