Isaiah and Landin
Amanda and I commented that these boys were made especially cute by God because they are trouble. It is their age and stage not their personalities but this picture may have been their only time playing peacefully. Landin has a wonderful vocabulary but can't understand Isaiah's limited word bank. They will be good friends soon, but Landin spent a good amount of time with Logan and Livy. Landin and Isaiah reminded me of Noah and Caleb at this age, Noah and Landin being the instigators, although Isaiah managed to get Landin in a head lock on the beach at the lake the last day. I look forward to watching their relationship grow as the years go on. I am very thankful Amanda came and that we are committed to getting the kids together a few times each year so they can be friends and grow up with fun memories of seeing each other. It is a lot of work on our part, but we saw the fruit of this work in the older four this visit!!!
Comments
love you.
a.