Morton Arboretum



Today we had a wonderful day visiting the Morton Arboretum (Morton Salt, I learned from our tram tour) We had been to the Arboretum last year and enjoyed it but this year there was a bug exhibit that my parents kept telling us about and sending us newspaper clippings telling how fabulous the exhibit was. It was truly amazing and we enjoyed each and every bug as we spotted them acting as bug detectives, Logan claiming to be the bug director. There is SO MUCH to do here and Traci I thought of you often as I saw two little girls being followed by a photographer, obviously having a session. Noah looked at me and said, "Mrs. Falder would be taking so many photographs." If you ever take pictures in Chicago area, you must go here. There is a pond to search for tadpoles, we took our shoes off and got right in the water. I can't say enough about this place. Noah and I enjoyed the tram ride this year and were quite interested in the narration. We had gone last year but both fell asleep and missed over half of the ride. This year, Noah fought of sleep and we both stayed awake for the whole tour. Thanks Mom and Dad for taking us and becoming members for our benefit. We look forward to it again next year.

Comments

missy said…
i should be in bed!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is there a 12 step program for blogging? i think i may need it! sounds like you're having a great trip!

Popular posts from this blog

What's to come?. . .Future phone calls

Captured

Baseball Season has Arrived