Rummage anyone?


I was in a nearby town today and saw this sign. I didn't have my camera with be but was motivated to learn how to take a picture on my phone and actually do something with it. I have no idea how much that will cost me, it certainly isn't in my plan, but I thought it was worth it for this post. It was spelled incorrectly on both sides, I found it funny.

Comments

Traci said…
That's not funny. That's sad! It reminds me of my aunt that spells "hand-me" downs, "hammy" downs. I don't have the guts to tell her. So sad.
Jan Pigott said…
I'm just now catching up on your blog, Carrie. Did you put this one in for me?? Oh, that hurt! I discovered there's still way too much English teacher/proofreader in me!
Love,
Mom

Popular posts from this blog

What's to come?. . .Future phone calls

Captured

Baseball Season has Arrived